Day 9 & 10 in South Korea - EXO Concert

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
So, here I am again, trying my best to finish this Trip to South Korea travelog.
So, for the 9th and 190th day, we moved out to the hotel room booked by SM C&C for us in order to make it easy for us to get together to the concert.
After quick breakfast, we're out for the backstage tour with the group.

Backstage tour





Soon after, we were brought to a restaurant to have lunch with other friends of the group.

Post-lunch..

After lunch, we waited for the bus and they brought us to Lotte Duty free and left us there for almost two hours before coming back and sent us to the stadium where we will go and watch the concert.


Lotte Duty Free



Quick teatime since we're not going to eat until later...
Since I was not a fan of EXO I found the concert very boring...
And they put us on the main stage while the group members walking around and playing around at the centre stage.
My conclusion? Fans are surely too crazy. Lol.
We have to line up in the scorching sun before going in. And then we took another hour just sitting down, waiting for whatever it is...
And the concert started and it's so loud, I barely heard whatever I was talking.
Luckily I was a t the far back, so I was all happy by myself without having to have people shouting right into my ears. Lol.
After the concert, we went out for dinner at Yang Lamb Restaurant.
This is the only place we enjoyed Halal-BBQ meat in South Korea.


Stephanie and Ming

Waiting for the meat to be cooked.

The four of us. Ming and Stephanie are from US.

The next day, we went out quite late and checked out from the hotel and went out for lunch after moving back into our guesthouse and accompany Stephanie to her guesthouse.

Me and Stephanie

             
Fish n Chips
Carbonara spaghetti

After lunch, we went around Ehwa Women University for clothes and accessories shopping.
Girl's shopping time!
And after that, we quickly go back and get ready for our trip to Jeju Island!
So, adios everyone!
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeju Trip (Part 2)

Day 8 in South Korea - Nami Island

Day 5 in South Korea - One Day Busan Trip