Day 5 in South Korea - One Day Busan Trip

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
After two years... three years, huh? 
I finally updated this travelog again.
There are actually a lot of places which I go, but oh well, I felt so so so lazy to update.
How can I even have the pride of naming this blog as travelog? Duhh...
Anyways, let's continue the story of Korea travelog that won't finish if I keep procrastinating.

Moving on, we woke up quite early since I bought the second earliest ticket to Busan that cost each of us KRW 55,000 for three hours. 
So, we walked all the way to the train station as early as 6 a.m and went on the train to Seoul Station. 

The busy bustling train station.

I think ours is the 830 am? Hahaha. It was three years ago, mind you!

No one there yet. We just have fun going around.






We are ready to go go go!!






So, Chulbal!! Let's go!


Bekalan untuk masa hadapan
Ripa getting ready while I sleep through the journey. Typical me who loves sleep more than anything else in the world. Hahaha.
Arrived!


Not forgetting the toilet selfie ft Hello Kitty as usual.




And we arrived in Busan in the raining season. Yeay(?) Hahahaha.

Since it was raining, cat and dogs i.e. heavily at that, we decided to stop by for a quick(?) lunch. We found a Halal Indian restaurant (courtesy of Mr Google as usual) and we stayed there for a while.


We ate paratha, (Ripa's all time favorite) and I enjoyed it since it was nearly hard to get to eat halal chicken dishes in Korea. Mostly meat and I'm a chicken lover.


And here I am, staring angrily outside cause my only aim in Busan was to run around the Haeundae Beach, but failed, miserably at that.

Oh yeah, before I rant on and on about the next trip, we travel around Busan using railway as well. They have their own subway, which I happily downloaded the day before and used that as a guide. It come along with the Seoul Subway App, and you just have to download the Busan guide.
We took the subways from Busan station straight to Haeundae Station and since Busan is actually a sudden (we love spontaneous plan!) change of plan, we don't actually do that much research until we arrive.
We did th tour by walking under the rain (T_T) and happily decide that maybe we should visit the Busan Aquarium right across us while we were walking.


It turns out that Busan Sealife Aquarium is the biggest Aquarium in Korea. And I was like Wow!
I'm not a big fan of sealife, of course, but I do enjoy the scenery, stress-free aquarium where the fish are happily(?) swimming around.
The cost of the aquarium is KRW 25,000 each, and since we are plan and schedule-free for this Busan trip, then why not?


Not a poster, peeps! It's real.










I have no idea why these Korean ahjummas keep asking pictures with us, but oh well, just say cheese!







It was quite awkward to be by myself in all the pictures since I hate being lonely, yes, including in the pictures.
But I love the pictures with the ship. Hahaha.

Getting a passerby  - or was it a staff? - taking the picture for us.

Next course, since we're already here, we go on a glass boat with the shark swimming underneath.

That is a shark under our boats.






After that, we ended the trip, I have no idea why we're here at the first place. Hahaha, but I'll make a quick notes later, to make sure that our going around in Korea in pretty clothes is not just a wasting-money tour. Hahahaha.



Finally, Haeundae Beach! Since the rain has stop, I take the opportunities to take picture, well, not that much of course. Hahaha. 
We then stop for a quick tea-time, and spend time talking about our next plan and how we both enjoy this trip before we went back to Busan station, all ready to get back to Seoul.


I wanted to thank Busan for being an eye-opener for me that life is all about giving up, but always chase that dream.
Because in the end, although I didn't manage to enjoy walking around the beach since it has construction and all, and Beach in Korea only open in Summer, we went there in Spring.
I didn't manage to catch my dream, but it gets better since I was able to visit Korean biggest aquarium in Busan since it was unplanned.



It was already dark once we arrive at the Busan station and we again took picture with a help of passerby who well, I wish and prayed so much we will never meet people like them ever again.




We get back to Seoul and arrived by 900 p.m and walked back to our guesthouse.
In my opinion, Busan was not just there waiting for us to be impressed. In a guts, it helps me to realize that wherever we are, life just goes on. There are a lots of obstacles that we might have to face, a lot of rock bottoms to hit, but this place tell me otherwise. Life is spontaneous, full of fun and dreams that don't come true. We might wish earnestly for something, but get something else in return.
I was always the average. Going to the UK open my eyes about how special I am in my own way and going all the way to Korea, with just the two of us and have to restrain myself from speaking Malay at all for 23 days, how on earth did I actually manage that?
Therefore, I hope all of my travelling actually open my eyes that I need some spontaneous act in my life and not just always follow the flow. Because spontaneous plan is always adventurous and fun, overall. 

That's all for this post. See ya everyone.
If you're reading this, of course. Hahaha. 
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeju Trip (Part 2)

Day 8 in South Korea - Nami Island