Spring Holiday - Alexandria

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hello!
Sambung cerita Egypt sat.
The second day in Egypt, we go to the where Saidina Hussien R.A head (I think so) was buried.

Ramai sangat orang, dapat sikit ja gambaq...


They are reading Al-Quran.
Then, we go shopping at the market.
Their Jubah is cheap.
Paling mahal pun around 200 Egyptian pound which is RM100, which we can still bargain.
But I don't have enough money to buy things there.
Next, we go to Egyptian Museum.
The fare is 60 Egyptian pound for adult because they need Egypt student card to have student discount.

Takleh tangkap gambaq sebenaqnya. Curi2.
We went to Alexandria by train that night...


The next day, we went to King Farouk castle.





Alexandria is a town by the seaside and it's not as hectic as Cairo.
We just ride public transport and yeah...
I enjoy the view. :)




Their library which need to be paid for 35 Egyptian pound if you are not the student of the university...



The next destination is Citadel of Qaitbay.
It's also by the seaside.
Everything in Alexandria is by the seaside I shall say. Haha.











Tuttt chakk






Konon2 feeling kulit novel. Nice idea huh? :P


And then we go to Roman Theater tapi nak tengok benda alah tu ja cost us more than 50 Egyptian pound.
So, we settle down and ride the next train to Cairo and sleep there for another night before taking the early morning flight back to Istanbul.

Comment about Egypt :
Cairo is like I don't really know how to describe it.
Maybe I don't live there so I'm not really sure about that.
The road is hectic.
We even have the hit and run experience and they even clamp our car.
Their money is way smaller than RM and GBP but the cost of living is not that low.
My favorite chocolate cost me the same as I buy in Malaysia.
Although it's a little bit cheaper than Coventry, I don't really feel it because my favorite chocolate only cost me GBP 1 for the whole pack. :D
Alexandria is less hectic than Cairo.
The road, the traffic and the people.
My friends told me that they charge international or tourist and international student way more higher than they charge their people.
Like their people just pay 1 or 2 Egyptian pound while we pay almost 60 Egyptian pound...
Not all, of course but most of them.
But still, I enjoy my time and my experience in Egypt.
:D

See you in the next entry. Bye2.
Wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeju Trip (Part 2)

Day 8 in South Korea - Nami Island

Day 5 in South Korea - One Day Busan Trip