Day 4 in South Korea - Yeouido Hangang Park

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
It's been two years since I updated this blog. Wow. Hahahaha.
Anyways, continuing the journey, day 4 in South Korea.
We're meeting again after two years (WOW!) and this time, I'm gonna continue the story of my 21 days trip to South Korea with one of my best girl friends when I was studying in the UK, i.e. Ripa.
But since getting ready took quite a lot of times, and we left something behind and have to go back to get it, (lol), we finally started our day quite late.
Therefore, I suggested that we have our lunch first before we started our journey. Full tummy, happy tummy, right?
After asking Mr Google, we find this vegetarian restaurant situated nearby Hongik University and we decided to have our lunch there.
Walking just to find this restaurant actually take us like an hour!!!
Luckily, the food is tasty and the price is affordable.
So yeah...


Korean and their side dishes. Yummy!
I forgot how much the food was, but I think it was probably around KRW 20,000. 
The rice was soft and the lunch was perfect!
After eating and talking, I have no idea why I talked so much, hahahaha, we continued our journey to Hangang Park.


We decided to go to Hangang Park for bike riding!
We decided to go to Yeouido Hangang Park since it was the easiest route and our guesthouse host said it was the best place for cycling.
We take the Subway Line 5 to Yeouido and took the exit 3 and walked towards the park. 
There's also another way to go to the park using the same line, but got down at Yeouinaru, exit 1, depending on how far your first station was and where do you want to go next. 


This is the first scenery you'll see as soon as you arrived in the Hangang Park.
So spacious ain't it?














The scenery by the Han River and me. Hahaha.



Ask someone to take picture for both of us and the nice girl agreed since she was alone and we helped to take a picture of her too.
After that, we walked around to rent the bicycle.



I wanted to ride a tandrem or 'couple bicycle' at first, but then Ripa said she didn't know how to ride a bicycle.
So we decided to ride single bicycle that cost us KRW3,000 per bicycle per hour for one hour.

Opss, easy there!


Finally manage to ride on her own! Yeay!!

And I didn't forgot how to ride a bicycle, simply because I have one in UK. Hihi.
After one hour riding, which feel really short, we decided to give up riding since we have a lot of schedule ahead, which is to take picture that I never posted! Hahaha.

The model for the park. Luckily the couple back there didn't do anything weird. @_@

On the way back, we stop by the swing and play around before we go back.



Se the different between someone normal and me who have fear of height and speed? Lol. I prefer to play slow and low.

We then made another stop since she wanted to try to play baseball. Hahaha.
Soon after, we headed back, but since Ripa wanted to try to be lucky again and it was still early, we stop by SM Entertainment again.

Waiting for the train kind of selfie.
Maybe need to cut of at least 20kgs to be able to be an idol. Lol. =_=
After the fruitless waiting, (not that fruitless, we did saw a girl and a few trainess walking around anyways), we decided to head back for dinner.
But then, I remembered the Hello Kitty Cafe that is situated in Hongdae and decided to visit it



Yeay for Hello Kitty!! XD

And full picture of the Hello Kitty Cafe. Pink all the way. 
Why did I love pink so much anyways?

And that marks the end of our 4th day in South Korea. 
Still 17 days to go, huh?
I'll try my best to update although it's been 2 years. Lol. 
See ya!
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeju Trip (Part 2)

Day 8 in South Korea - Nami Island

Day 5 in South Korea - One Day Busan Trip