Jeju Trip (Part 2)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hello everybody,
It's been three years since I was in my dream-like holiday to South Korea...
Kena simpan duit weh, nak pergi Korea macam ni lagi. Huhuhuhu.
Anyways, continuing my journey in Jeju Island, Day 3 & 4? I thought we stay there for 5 days? Maybe not. Hahaha.
Anyways, since it was only a shallow memory, let's continue before it faded off.
On the third day, we decided to tour around Jeju Island via car.
A bit pricey cause we need a driver.
Feels like princesses, siap tidoq lagi dalam kereta sewa. Lol.

Anyways, we started our journey by asking our guesthouse service manager to call a car for us. The tour cost us KRW 100,000, with the car and the driver, food and entry fees excluded.
So, the driver arrived, lucky me I learned how to speak a bit Korean and I know how to read, so it's easier to communicate since the driver was quite bad in English.

Off we started the journey and the first place we arrived at is.... errr... what is this place called again? Jusangjeolli Cliff! Yeah! Hahaha, thank you Mr Google. 

Cause it's the same as in the picture. Hahaha.



Big Siput? Hahahaha.

And we saw Oedolgae as well. What is oedolgae? Sorry, I was either forget what the driver tell me or I was too busy taking picture to hear what he said. 
I was usually better in remembering history, but since it was three years ago, please understand... Hahahaha. But you can ask Mr Google instead. :)






See, all kind of pose there? I was so busy taking picture of myself. Hahaha.

And next, we visit the black sandy beach that is quite famous in Jeju.


It was quite windy sampai senget tudung I uollss. Hahahaha.


So, after that black beach thingy, we went to the Ilchul Land. All of these are located in Seogwipo side, so it's easier for both the driver and us.
Ilchul Land was one of the Running Man shooting site, where they played Alice in the Wonderland with BoA.




I don't know what kind of weird pose I made, but I love looking so 'senget' like that, so whatever!
Hahahaha XP











And I found weather forecasting stone that made me 'LOL'led so hard.
I guess we would realise it's typhoon or snowing before we see the stone if this is the only stone used for the whole village... >_<'


Next destination should be the the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, or widely known as 'Sunrise Peak'. 
It wasn't SUnrise or even Sunset when we're there. It was lke in the middle of the afternoon, we're just lucky it wasn't as hot as it in Malaysia, since it's still the end of Spring and early Summer then.


 


What are we waiting for? Let's hike!

Only halfway and the view is breathtaking!!



But the amount of the stairs is... quite scary for me who has an acute acrophobia.



Finally arrived on the top which is 180...meter? I feel like crying climbing just 180 metres? Lol Mim, Lol!


Nampak macam happy, tapi sebenaqnya macam nak patah tangan aku dok
 pegang kayu tu kuat-kuat takut jatuh. Hahahaha

Who cares, right? As long as I get the best view and pictures!!
Going down seem much easier, though!







I don't know why the spring potato here taste a bit different from Malaysia's, but I love Malaysia's one better.
Hujan emas di negara orang, hujan batu di negara sendiri, negara sendiri jugak yang lebih baik.



After hiking, of course we go to eat! I don't know where we are eating, but they serve a very good Seafood Broth!







Before we go back, we stop by at a black rock beach along the way home.
We went home after that.

I took exactly three pictures as below randomly before I sleep all the way back.




So, it's the 4th day in Jeju! It's the final day in the beautiful island before we flew back to Seoul.
Since we're here, and it's quite hard to find Halal food in Jeju compared to Seoul, we decided to try the vegetarian Chinese Restaurant not to far from our guesthouse.


It's full with Kimchi Tuna Fried Rice, Jampong, Jajangmyeon and cold noodles. Hahahaha.
Nila namanya makan besaq wehh!
After that, we go for a tour at the market.

Market time!

And meet the lovely ahjummas.


And the Korean version of Upin and Ipin. XD


Next, we walked around our guesthouse since it's too beautiful to just let go.

 

Wakaf dia memang cantik, tapi xdak orang pun kat situ.


 


I guess the whole place is very breathtakingly picturesque.
I wish to come back and rent a car instead, so that it's easier to walk around.
It's so hard to round the island without car.
Wish I could come back, though!
That's all for Jeju! I'll be back with the last few days in Seoul.
Wassalam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8 in South Korea - Nami Island

Day 5 in South Korea - One Day Busan Trip