Lawatan ke Negara Kincir Angin - Day 2

The second day in Amsterdam.
Biarlah gambar menceritakan segala-galanya.
Hehehe.
Ayat tak leh blah. 

Pose jenis apa tak tau... ~_~






















Perempuan Melayu Terakhirlah kononnya... Y_Y




Tengok mana tu??

Opps! I am supposed to talk in English, right?
It's been really long since I when to Amsterdam. 
I think I have pictures in Facebook as well because the pictures is missing from the files I save in my computer. T_T
And why do I upload the pictures here again?
Everything is already on Facebook, right?

Of course, because there's a story about Keukenhof.
Basically, I learn about the Kuekenhof existence in one of the novel I read when I was 15 or 16 years old.
So typical teenagers.
Now I thought Malaysians novels are too long to finish.
I didn't even finish the whole lot novels I brought with me here.
I prefer the soft copy better nowadays and increase my risk to wear glasses before 30.
Such a positive aim, huh?

Tulips...
Tulips hold a lot of special memories to me.
I didn't know when I started to love tulips, but maybe I love tulips just because I wanted to be unique somehow?
Anyway, I think bougainvillea is more interesting.
Hibiscus and orchid both are in the same second place.
So, tulips come third?
Yes, the same place with lavender...
I don't really love flowers but I grew up with bougainvillea and hibiscus.
And now only the orchid left.
How I miss Malaysia right now! T_T

So, you guys finally realized that this post has no connections or whatsoever with the pictures, right?
Yeah, you are right.
Because it happens almost a year ago and I already forget what we did there.
I just remember spending the whole day I the tulips field.
But still, because this is a blog on travel...
(I'm sorry I included to much rambling. T_T)
I'll tell what I remember on the day.

Kuekenhof is situated in Lisse, 30 minutes away from the main city.
As usual, we rode the free bus to the airport.
We have bought out tickets earlier from Coventry.
It cost us €22.50 per person including the return bus from Schipol Airport to Kuekenhof.
It took us about 30 minutes waiting in the line to ride the bus and 20 minutes to go there.
Maybe because it a few of lasts days of Kuekenhof, there are really a lot of people there!
The bus come every 5 minutes and a lot of people have to stand up.
We are lucky because we are in the front line so we have the chance to sit down before the others come in.
As you see in the picture, they have windmill in Kuekenhof as well.
We also enjoy ice-cream and have a pleasant day there with the flowers.

I would like to go there again with my family if we have the opportunity.
Insha-ALLAH.
Hope you guys enjoy the rambling and the short story!
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeju Trip (Part 2)

Day 8 in South Korea - Nami Island

Day 5 in South Korea - One Day Busan Trip